Social Media Advertising Made Smarter: It’s all about context
Join the party. Social advertising allows you to target millions of social media users with pinpoint precision, producing exceptional results
Social media isn’t just for kids and computer geeks. Social networks rank among the world’s most visited sites because every demographic is using them. In fact, Facebook is seeing strongest growth among users ages 35-49. Social media advertising doesn’t just offer exposure; it offers unprecedented levels of targeting, and contextual placements that utilize personal correlations to connect customers and brands in a way never before possible.
- Specificity: Age, gender, education level, even relationship status. Social ads leverage vast demographic information to hone in on your target market.
- Scale: Only Google ranks ahead of Facebook and YouTube in terms of traffic, and the numbers are growing steadily. Users are already spending several hours per week on these sites.
- Leverage the network: Social ads are served according to preferences declared by users. Ad algorithms even factor in friend activity to derive extremely high levels of user intent.
- Efficient: Reaching only the users you want makes social advertising extremely cost-efficient.
- The power of context: It’s the difference between a stranger pitching to you on the street and a friend suggesting a product while you’re chatting in your living room.
- Flexibility is strength: You can monitor and optimize campaigns in near-real time, meaning no money or time is wasted and higher ROI is achieved.
- Leaders lead: There is much to be gained by beating your competitors into the social ad space, but only if you do it the right way.
Path’s social advertising expertise benefits your bottom line.