Paid Search Management Service
Paid Search, or Pay-per-click advertising (PPC), has proven itself to be one of the most effective and efficient forms of online advertising. This critical form of online advertising allows clients to quickly establish a solid search engine presence by purchasing selected keywords for placement. PPC ads are delivered in the sponsored search results section of all major search engine properties including Google, Yahoo!, MSN, AOL and Ask.com.
Whether you are a large or small advertiser in PPC, Path Interactive can yield incredible results. Our PPC management team oversees the entire process for you, replacing guesswork with our proven, best-practice methodology. Path streamlines the process and makes it simple for clients to gain excellent results.
Our proprietary technology allows for expert campaign automation. This combined with our hands-on campaign strategies really drive results for our PPC clients. With Path Interactive, your search campaign is not only taking advantage of industry-leading technology, but you’re also working with a search team that applies the utmost diligence and attention to detail.
Path Delivers Increased Performance in PPC
Our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) professionals partner with our clients to deliver the most effective PPC management programs. We uphold industry-wide ethical business standards and combine industry best practices with in-house research and technology to deliver winning campaigns. From campaign creation to optimization testing, Path is committed to excellence.
We provide clients with:
- Advanced Optimization – Path ensures the most efficient campaign performance by employing both rules-based and portfolio-based bidding algorithms
- Call Conversions – Path’s proprietary CALL PATH™ technology tracks the clicks to that turn into phone calls. Optimize online spending by evaluating which keyword groups lead to offline phone calls.
- Creative Copy Writing - Our SEM professionals draw on their deep experience to write and optimize highly effective, web-focused ad copy to increase relevancy in search engines.
- Landing Page Creation – We identify the most compelling landing pages for our clients’ customer base and then create comprehensive landing page solutions that speak to all our clients’ core audiences.
- Campaign Organization – By taking the time to truly understand our clients’ businesses, we develop the most sophisticated campaign architecture for optimal performance.
- Testing & Evaluation – We employ both A/B and Multi-Variant testing on an ongoing basis in all our campaigns as we seek the right formula for long-term success.
The Benefits of Effective Paid Search Advertising
- Immediate Results – PPC advertising ensures your ad will be seen on your selected keywords in real time.
- Flexible Ad Spending – Manage your advertising spending each month with controlled spending budgets.
- Targeting – Effective & flexible ad messaging allows your company to be relevant to many different types of customers with a single online campaign.
- Measurable Results – All PPC activity is easily monitored with our conversion optimization system. By tracking both website click-through conversion and telephone calls, you can determine your true ROI.
- Increased ROI – Path employs both rules-based and portfolio-based optimization techniques that can increase your return over time.
When Should You Use Paid Search Advertising?
Paid search advertising is an ideal marketing solution in many scenarios. It may be employed as a stand-alone Internet marketing tool or in conjunction with a larger online program. These are the most common objectives of a paid search campaign:
- New Client Acquisition
- Lead Generation
- Complimenting Search Engine Optimization Efforts
- Generate Product Awareness
- Increase Brand Equity
- Improve Customer Retention & Loyalty
Learn More about Our Paid Search Management Service
Let Path Interactive partner with your business and deliver an effective Paid Search Management campaign today. For a free consultation, fill out our express form or call 800-680-4304.