Path Interactive, Inc., a New York City-based SEM Agency is seeking an experienced online marketing professional who is looking to grow and develop with a great company. This is a full-time opportunity for a career-minded individual with a track record of successfully planning and executing comprehensive, ROI-focused SEM campaigns.
The full-time position is available at our Flatiron District office at 915 Broadway.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (advanced Excel skills are preferred)
- Familiarity with the concepts of paid search advertising
- Ability to work and think independently, very good with details, ability to take ownership of projects and make sure they are fully implemented
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Minimum of one year full-time paid search management experience preferred
The position will have day-to-day responsibility for a number of SEM campaigns. You will work closely with an SEM Strategist on each of your assigned accounts, advising on strategy and implementing all changes & new initiatives. A key to success is the ability to work quickly without making mistakes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Translating objectives into SEM strategy
- Keyword research – developing targeted lists of keywords that will trigger ads
- Campaign architecture – organizing and structuring campaigns
- Search engine ad copywriting
- Bid research and management
- Testing – Performing A/B & multivariate testing
- Campaign optimization – analyzing and modifying campaigns for greater ROI
If you’re creative, detail-oriented, analytical and can think strategically, this may be the right position for you.
An opportunity to enhance your tactical marketing and managerial skills
Competitive based on experience 401(K) plan with company match. Great work environment – we have fun! Accessible and open-minded leadership
Think this role is right for you? Please apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]
About Path Interactive, Inc.
Path Interactive is a highly dynamic online marketing agency, bringing a unique approach to pay-per-click search management, SEO services, and Social Media Marketing. Our team includes a mix of media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients. Path Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on our company at: www.pathinteractive.com