Hiring an SEO Manager
Path Interactive, Inc., a NYC-based search engine marketing agency, is looking for a Search Engine Optimization Manager to join our growing team in our Flatiron district office.
The SEO Manager will be leading a team of up-and-coming SEO & Social Media Specialists and be responsible for their day-to-day management and development.
- 3+ years experience working in online marketing, with project management experience in SEO and Social Media
- 2+ years SEO experience is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area, graduate or advance degree preferred
- Intimate with Web 2.0 technologies and immersive web experience
- Strong written and verbal client communication skills
- Blogging and web-based content writing experience
- Advanced Google Analytics and familiarity with other web analytics packages
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with SEO and digital account management experience looking to conceptualize and implement strategies on a larger level, help grow a phenomenal team at a dynamic company, and be an integral part of channel developments.
- An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent
- Competitive base based on experience
- Full medical benefits
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Great work environment – we have fun!
- Accessible and open-minded leadership
Desired Skills & Experience
- Translating client objectives into Search & Social Media Marketing strategy
- Manage client relationships for SEO and Social Media projects
- Lead team of Specialists in successful executions of campaigns
- Spearhead consistent review of project delivery and execution
- Aide in the development of proposals, pitches, and new business opportunities
- Advise on and help define website content needs and oversee its development with proper SEO methodologies
- Keyword research
- Support client blogging efforts and Social Media content strategy
- Implement link building strategies
- Project management duties including client meetings, reporting, and tracking client results
- Keep abreast of industry developments and research and participate in the SEM/SEO/Social community online
- Contribute to the company blog and contribute socially to evangelize company messaging
About Path Interactive, Inc.:
Path Interactive is a highly dynamic online marketing agency, bringing a unique approach to pay-per-click search management, SEO services, and Social Media Marketing. Our team includes a mix of media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients. Path Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on our company at: www.pathinteractive.com
Path Interactive is a unique start-up organization experiencing high growth, and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in online marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.
More information on our company at: www.pathinteractive.com