New York, NY June 19th, 2012: PPC Strategist Position
We are offering a full time career opportunity for a PPC Strategist interested in showing off his/her PPC chops. If you can find the story in the data; achieve superior ROI; craft & implement smart strategies; and can always meet deadlines; then the role of PPC Strategist might be right for you.
Path Interactive is seeking a PPC Strategist to join its growing team to manage complex paid search campaigns within our growing portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have 2+ years paid search management experience, either on the agency or client side, and will have specific experience in managing large and complex search campaigns. Working knowledge of third party tools sets like Marin Software or Kenshoo is a big plus.
- Expert at AdWords (certified preferred), proficient with adCenter.
- Experience in managing campaign budgets of $1 Million + per year
- Ability to work and think independently and ability to take ownership of search projects
- High attention to detail and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to clients
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of agency or client PPC management experience.
- Track record of managing CPA, ROI and ROAS
The position will actively manage the agency’s larger PPC accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Translating client search objectives into PPC strategy
- Identify baseline performance and set upcampaign goals (CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- Keyword research – developing targeted listsof keywords that will drive ROI
- Campaign architecture – developing well thought out campaigns with multiple match type keywords and multiple creative
- Ongoing learning of Marin Software to manage complex campaigns
- Ongoing CPA management and reporting to Search Director
- Testing – Performing A/B & multivariate testing
- Campaign optimization – analyzing and modifying campaigns for greater ROI
About Path Interactive
We are a fast-growing online marketing agency specializing in paid online advertising, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. This position is located at our office in New York City’s Flatiron District. We love our work and have a great atmosphere. If where your work is important to your quality of life, then maybe you could be the right fit. Contact us for interview along with a resume at [email protected]