The art of any marketing campaign is in developing compelling content to engage with your audience. In conjunction with New York City Technology Council, NYC’s digital marketing agency Path Interactive, will be presenting “Content Marketing: Beyond ‘Liking’ and Tweeting”, a presentation on how marketers can build a campaign that creates brand value, loyalty and leads.
Ruben Quinones, Director of New Media at Path Interactive, will be speaking at this event, which will be held on Tuesday, October 2, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Anchin, 1375 Broadway. Ruben will discuss ways in which marketing professionals can use the latest techniques in evaluating the most meaningful content for their brand.
“Content marketing is a core aspect of our business, as it plays a key role in successful SEM (paid and organic) campaigns. I am excited for the opportunity to discuss the techniques I have used to create meaningful content and build relationships between a company and their audience,” Ruben says.
New York Technology Council, which will be hosting the event, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the growth of NYC’s technology industry through panel discussions, roundtable events, and other joint events with academic institutions, government groups, and industry associations. For more information on the event, go to the registration page.
Topics included in the agenda will comprise of:
- Brand Value
- How does content marketing create brand value?
- How do you measure its effectiveness?
- Social Networks
- Which platforms are best for content marketing? Why?
- How do you tailor the messaging?
- How do you segment the audience?
- Should you consider crowd-sourcing?
- How does the new layout affect content marketing?
- How do you leverage “Timeline”?
- What kind of data does Facebook provide?
- How do you interpret the data and apply it to your business?
- Collecting Data
- What programs and tools are available?
- Case studies
- Examples of bad content marketing and how they can be improved
- Examples of good content marketing and why they work
- What are current trends in social and content marketing?
- Tips and best practices for startups and small/medium-sized businesses
About Path Interactive
Path Interactive is a New York City-based digital marketing agency that provides a unique approach to paid and earned media strategies for its diverse client portfolio. Founded in 2005, the agency has experienced regular double-digit growth every year by offering consistently high-quality paid search and display campaign management, search engine optimization, social media strategies, website development and consulting services in both local and national markets.