New York, June 12th, 2012:
Digital Account Coordinator – SEO/Social – Temp/Perm
This position has been filled. Check out our NYC career opportunities for future postings.
Path Interactive, Inc., a New York City-based digital marketing agency, is looking for a career minded individual to serve as our Digital Account Coordinator, who will report primarily to one of our senior managers and interface with our digital strategists.
If you are eager, love to learn and want the opportunity to work at an amazing company, this is for you. This position will allow you to be exposed to digital marketing, with a specialization in PPC, SEO & Social Media. If you’re passionate about the digital space, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, work well under pressure, and can think strategically, then this role of might be right for you.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Experience with search engines, internet usage, and basic online principles
- Intimate with a range of web 2.0 and social media platforms, and related online marketing strategies
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong writing/editing for the web (blogging and other web-based content)
- Good business communication – Emails, Business documents
- Experience with using social platforms
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress, Joomla) a plus
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) a plus
You’ll be working closely with one of our senior managers and interface with our strategists, as well as work independently on some projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management – assist with client meetings, interface with all departments, SEM team, SEO Social team, Graphics and Development to ensure meeting project deadlines
- Excel & PowerPoint – assist in the development of client facing reports and proposals for online marketing.
- Keyword research – developing targeted lists of search keywords that represent client’s SEO objectives
- Strategy documents – editing strategy documents, contributing to ideation on campaigns
- Continuing education – keep abreast of industry developments and research and participate in the SEM/SEO/social community online
- Client management – will assist in pre and post sales communication to clients
- An opportunity to gain specialized knowledge in a fast-expanding field of marketing
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Great work environment – we have fun!
- Accessible and open-minded leadership
This Temp to Perm position is available at our Flatiron District office at 915 Broadway.
Think this role is right for you? Please apply by sending your resume to:[email protected]
About Path Interactive, Inc.
Path Interactive is a leading search engine marketing & full-service Internet advertising firm providing results oriented ad campaigns for national, regional & local business clients. Path services include Paid Search Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing & Web Development.
Our team includes a mix of media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients, and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in online marketing. Path Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on our company at: www.pathinteractive.com