Path Interactive, Inc., a NYC-based search engine marketing agency, is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in our Flatiron district office.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (advanced Excel skills are preferred)
• Familiarity with the concepts of paid search advertising
• Ability to work and think independently, very good with details, ability to take ‘ ownership of projects and make sure they are fully implemented
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Minimum of one year full-time paid search management experience preferred
The position will have day-to-day responsibility for a number of enterprise level e-commerce / lead gen SEM campaigns for high profile clients . You will work closely with an SEM Strategist on each of your assigned accounts, advising on strategy and implementing all changes & new initiatives. A key to success is the ability to work quickly without making mistakes.
Responsibilities will include:
• Translating objectives into SEM strategy
• Keyword research – developing targeted lists of keywords that will trigger ads
• Campaign architecture – organizing and structuring campaigns
• Search engine ad copy writing
• Bid research and management
• Testing – Performing A/B & multivariate testing
• Campaign optimization – analyzing and modifying campaigns for greater ROI
About Path Interactive
Path Interactive is a leading search engine marketing & full-service Internet advertising firm providing results oriented ad campaigns for national, regional & local business clients.
Path services include Paid Search Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing & Web Development.
Please forward resume and accompanying cover letter to [email protected]