We are a full-service digital marketing agency that is innovative, reputable, and privately held. People who work at Path Interactive are energetic and highly qualified. Our clients are some of the top performing companies in the world.
The primary role of a Digital Workflow Coordinator at Path Interactive is to oversee digital projects from inception to completion. You will work directly with Account Management, Creative, Development and other teams to deliver a quality product/service on-time to our clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to focus under pressure
- The ability to organize, direct, and motivate a team
- The ability to get things done despite speed bumps or road blocks
- Be able to work with various groups to resolve conflicts in a fast paced environment
- Be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills are expected
- 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management, PMP Certification preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in web development ideal but not required
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
We offer an exceptional base salary and benefits that are competitive and comprehensive
Think this opportunity is right for you? Please fw resumes with any cover letters to [email protected]