Our Digital Marketing Internship Program
The Digital Marketing Internship program at Path Interactive is designed for smart, ambitious, digitally-savvy graduates who are looking to jump-start their career in online marketing. Our interns have gone on to do incredible work in the digital sector—some right here at our agency. Plus, we’re a great place to work – Path Interactive is Ad Age’s #3 Top Place to Work in 2016, an Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States, and a Crain’s Best Places to Work in 2015 and 2016!
Our Internship program is designed to provide a curriculum and hands-on experience for current or recently graduated students looking to expand their knowledge and develop core skills in a constantly changing area of marketing. It provides intensive instruction in all areas of digital marketing, from digital media management (PPC, display, etc.) to search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing and advertising, as well as hands-on experience with client marketing projects.
As part of our 14-week program, interns will participate in structured trainings across a variety of digital marketing subjects. Theyalso put their knowledge into practice working closely alongside key members of our marketing teams (mentors) 3-5 days per week to apply curriculum to various digital marketing projects. Interns are included on client projects at every level, are regularly challenged to contribute ideas that will lead to our clients’ business and marketing success.
Interns will learn and develop essential digital marketing skills, including:
- Keyword research and planning
- Technical site audits
- Adwords campaign builds
- Advertising campaign optimization and bid management
- Search-driven content planning and optimization
- Social media marketing and copywriting
- Social listening and analytics
- Digital analytics and website performance KPI analysis
- Website design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area – in progress or completed
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Digital media literacy, including experience with search engines and social media
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Strong usage of advanced Microsoft Office Suite features, especially Excel and Powerpoint
Does our internship program sound like it might be for you? If so, please apply through our career portal.