Customers are searching. Be confident in what they find.
Consumers research more and more purchases each year, making the information they find online increasingly powerful. When people are talking about your brand negatively online, it can damage more than your web traffic. It can eat away at your bottom line. With 88% of consumers researching online before they buy—and consulting more than ten sources on average—it pays to make sure what they find is favorable to your brand.
First Impressions Are Everything
Today, people often get a first impression about a brand, product, or service before they’ve ever seen it in real life. Often, the first web search results serve as the first impression.
Accentuate the Positive
The web is written in ink, making it impossible to delete a negative result. But you can bury the bad with positive links. The more positive links that are out there, the less likely a negative search result will appear in the first few pages of a search.
Here’s how we do it:
- Push negative reviews or comments to Page 2 by creating additional assets including links, media coverage, and profiles.
- Build an actionable social media strategy to get your brand voice out there in a way you can easily control and monitor.
- Leverage your existing brand assets and make them highly visible in association with your business.
- Promote existing good press by sharing and building links around it.
- Creating a more effective CRM strategy to encourage more positive reviews.
- Monitor the web for mentions of your brand with the latest listening tools and take immediate action.
You built a brand worth searching for. Make sure people like what they find.