Senior Digital Media Strategist
The Senior Digital Media Strategist position will be responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of client accounts at Path Interactive, as well as the team working on those accounts. The ideal candidate for this role should have expert-level search and marketing skills, a good understanding of technical requirements for search such as shopping feed management and optimization, tracking pixel installation, and enterprise platform management experience. Candidate should be an excellent communicator, with the ability to manage multiple staff and contribute to sales meetings.
Review results of any deep dives by staff. Assess what they looked at and what they recommend. Correct/teach as necessary
- Ensure we are sending the highest-quality traffic to all accounts.
- Ensure staff is following all QA procedures. Establish procedures as necessary.
- Ensure testing is focused on the highest-return areas and is providing actionable insights.
- Ensure testing matrix is updated and changes are made to account based on learnings
- Ensure reports are correct and coherent. Ensure they contain actionable insights.
- Oversee bidding on all accounts. Ensure bidding is set up properly, and is being actively reviewed and managed.
Optimization: Landing Pages
- Develop and recommend landing page strategy to client. Oversee landing page development if done by Path.
- Develop account strategy for all accounts, oversee its implementation
- Develop and/or review account tactics. Ensure proper implementation
- Manage staff. Ensure staff receive training and development. Consistently push staff to take on more responsibility or learn & mature so that they would be able to take on more responsibility.
- Be a subject matter expert in all channels/tools used by your team
- Ensure client accounts hit or exceed target goals. Implement corrective actions when necessary. Ensure proper communications with client to discuss performance and corrective action when targets aren’t met.
- Track account financials – ensure account hits budget targets. Calculate management fee each month to double-check finance’s calculations. Ensure any media paid for by Path is charged to client.
- Track account profitability. Ensure all revenue/profit goals are reached.
- Accountable, takes ownership
- Hard Working
- Process and deadline driven
- Team Player
- Problem Solver/Solution Seeker
- Shares Knowledge
- Takes Pride
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun, Outgoing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Senior Level experience (3 yrs +) in managing biddable media campaigns
- Ability to manage relationships with high-level clients (leading calls, etc.)
- Experience with 3rd party SEM management software tools such as Marin or Kenshoo
- Expert-level knowledge of paid search, display, and social advertising as well as the role each should play in an overall media strategy
- Strong experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Dash This, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and advanced level knowledge of Excel
- Manage a team P&L
If you think you have the skills, the experience, and the commitment to excellence to join our team, then we want to hear from you.
About The Company
Path Interactive (www.pathinteractive.com) is a highly dynamic search marketing company, bringing a unique approach to paid and earned media services. Our cutting-edge technology and advertising expertise provide our clients with maximum return on investment from both national and geographically-targeted digital advertising programs. Our team includes a mix of digital media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients.
Path Interactive is a unique organization experiencing high growth, and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in online marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.