Sentiment Analysis for Super Bowl XLVI
At the Path Interactive offices in New York City, we bleed Big Blue. That’s why we couldn’t help but be a little gleeful when we concluded after our week-long Super Bowl sentiment analysis that New York Giants fans bring it hardest when it comes to smack talk. It’s also why we weren’t surprised when all that expert Boston-bashing ended up working in the Giants’ favor, helping New York come out on top 21-17 in Indianapolis this weekend.
We’ve put together a handy infographic to summarize last week’s findings, updated with stats from Super Bowl Sunday. We weren’t surprised to see that Patriots fans finally woke up on game day, just edging out New York in the storm of insults that peaked that day. We don’t begrudge them that, though…they’re just sore losers.
- #SuperBowl Social Media Standoff: New York Takes the Cake
- Pre #SuperBowl Social Buzz: Brady-Bashing Getting Out of Hand
- Tom Brady and Eli Manning: Stars of the #SuperBowl Social Sphere
- Who Talks the Best Trash? New York Giants vs. New England Patriots
- New England or New York? Who Has More #SuperBowl Hate?