It’s Social Media Week in NYC as well as a number of cities through out the world.
This coming Thursday night, February 16, 2012, our own Ruben Quinones, Director of New Media at Path Interactive, will be participating on a Social Media Week panel in New York City called The Interplay of Sports, Business, and Social Media.
Location: Wix Lounge, 10 West 18th Street, 2nd Floor
Day: Thursday, February 16 2012
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Russell Scibetti (@rscibetti), of the New York Jets – MODERATOR
- Justin Kadis (@jkadis) of FanBridge
- Tziona Katz (@kittykatzzz) of Madison Square Garden (MSG Media)
- Ruben Quinones @rubenq of Path Interactive
- Bob Troia @bobtroia of Affinitive
- Anthony Caponiti @caponiti of Activ8Social
Attendees involved or interested in sports, marketing, social media, digital marketing would most benefit from this event.
Topics will include the role of sports in social media, social metrics, monetizing of social properties and case examples.
- Path Interactive To Participate In Columbia’s Social Media Weekend
- Path Interactive to Participate in Contagious Marketing: The Science of Word-of-Mouth in the Age of Social Media
- Path Interactive to Participate in Sao Paulo’s Social Media Brasil Event
- Path Interactive to Participate in New York Daily News Small Business Conference
- Path Interactive Instructing At NYU Social Media Course