Join Fred and I as we discuss the new way we come across information. To be clear, the search function from an organization stand point, pales in comparison to Google, however, it there seems to be a shift in how we discover or come across information. For years discovering information was mostly relegated to Google searches along with direct search queries. We touch on one of the latest shifts, the passive recommendations via the open graph.
- T-Mobile shifts to Google As Default Search Engine, An Important Component For Mobile Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook PPC Vs. Google Adwords – Why Advertise on Facebook?
- Facebook SEO: Ensure Your Facebook Business Page is Found by Search Engines
- Digital Week in Review: Facebook and Bing Make Search More Social
- Digital Week in Review: Why Google + is Not the Facebook Killer it Thinks