New York, July 7, 2011: Designed exclusively for experienced digital and social media marketers, NYU’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies is conducting an Advanced Social Media Marketing course taught by Path Interactive’s Ruben Quinones.
Designed to build upon knowledge already gained from established experience in the field or from previous Social Media Marketing courses, this course will offer a nuanced and detailed examination of rapidly growing platforms and technology, identifying new ways to engage with the companies that created them and the consumers who use them. This exploratory course is ideal for those Social Media marketers wishing to sharpen their skills and usage of key social media platforms such as Foursquare, Gowalla, micro-blogging sites, the blogosphere, etc.
The weekly course starts this Thursday, July 7th. Please visit the SCPS website for information on how to enroll in this course.
Adjunct Professor Ruben Quinones has taught several courses through NYU’s SCPS in Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. He is also a frequent speaker at digital media marketing events such as Web 2.0 Expo, Search Engine Strategies, Social Media Brasil, Social Media Weekend at Columbia University, and Web 2.0.
- NYC Social Media Course – New York University
- Path Interactive Instructing At NYU Social Media Course
- Path Interactive to Participate in Contagious Marketing: The Science of Word-of-Mouth in the Age of Social Media
- New York Search Engine Optimization Class
- Path Interactive to take part in Social Media Conference in New York