Google has evolved into much more than a search engine competing with many companies other than search.
Google docs has become a smash hit within businesses and a major competitor of Microsoft Word. Many businesses are already leading to Google Docs as a business communication platforms for many reasons
Why Choosing Google Docs As a Communication Platform For Your Business Is a Smart Decision
• It’s FREE – Using Google Docs is free. Unlike it’s competitors Microsoft Word, which to use their document services is indeed quite expensive, it comes with much for free and interactive features.
• It’s Web Based - Google Docs has the benefit of web based word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, form and data storage services. You are allowed to share this with multiple users and can even give these users designated access to view only and/or edict the document. it also automatically saves your document so you won’t lose information
• Archive Your Documents No Matter What Browser You’re Using - Google Docs works on all browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome running on Windows Apple OS X and Linux
Google Docs And Its Helpful Features
• Storage Amount for Users – Google Doc users can store 1,000 spreadsheets, 5,000 images and 5,000 documents/presentations.
• Save Your Google Docs in Multiple Formats – users can save their document in a variation of formats such as Word, HTML, CVS, PDF, RTF, TXT, ODF and more!
• Enables Users & Non Users To Collaborate on The Same Document in REAL Time - Multiple users can share, open, and edit documents at the SAME time. Another great feature is that in the case of spreadsheets, all users participating in the editing process will be notified by e-mail of any changes made to the document.