Our Digital Marketing Internship Program
The Digital Marketing Internship program at Path Interactive is designed for smart, ambitious, digitally-savvy graduates who are looking to jump-start their career in online marketing. Our interns have gone on to do incredible work in the digital sector—some right here at Path.
Our Internship program provides intensive instruction in all areas of digital marketing, from Search Engine Marketing to Search Engine Optimization to Social Media, as well as hands-on experience with client marketing projects.
Internships are offered once a quarter. The program lasts 8-10 weeks and requires a commitment of 2-3 days per week. Interns begin with training from members of our senior staff, and then they put that knowledge into practice by working side-by-side with our team on-site. Interns work on projects that include but are not limited to:
- Keyword Research
- Technical Audits
- Link Building
- SEO Copywriting
- Social Media Copywriting
- Social Listening
- Data Analysis
- Web Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area preferred but not required.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Digital media literacy, including experience with search engines and social media.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
Does our internship program sound like it might be for you? If so, please apply through our career portal.