About Path Interactive™
Path Interactive is a dynamic search marketing company that brings online marketing to the next level. Founded in early 2005, Path brings a unique approach to pay−per−click search management and organic website optimization. Our marketing team draws its strength from a diverse mix of media professionals, whose expertise spans both the traditional and electronic media as well as experience in both local and national markets.
Each media campaign is tailored to meet and exceed our clients’ stated goals and expectations. Path marries technological savvy with marketing know−how to build effective solutions for our business partners that help them achieve their goals on the web. We immerse ourselves in our client’s businesses, forming deep partnerships and long−term relationships.
Path’s proprietary technology delivers the most profitable and effective pay−per−click campaigns in the marketplace. Moreover, we provide easy−to−use reporting tools that allow our clients to truly understand and clearly evaluate the effectiveness of their paid search and organic optimization campaigns.
Our mission is simple:
We deliver the right customers to an advertiser’s website at optimal efficiency. With a focus on service, we dedicate a team of experts to each client, giving every campaign the attention it deserves to ensure optimal success.
What You Can Expect From Path Interactive
- Consultation − We truly understand our clients’ businesses, so we will provide
the direction you need to achieve your goals.
- Creativity − Our team thinks outside the box to devise unique solutions for your business.
- Commitment − Path goes beyond the call of duty to partner with our clients.
- Accessibility − Our relationships are paramount, and your account management team is always on call.
- Results − We make it a habit of achieving the impossible. We’re only satisfied when we’re winning clients for our partners.
Get the most out of your advertising dollars
Contact a Path Interactive marketing consultant today for a free business needs analysis.